IRUS DELTRAK 25V2.5
- Kubota 3-cylinder diesel engine 18,5 kW (25 HP)
- Exhaust level: EU Level V / EPA TIER 4 final, water-cooled, electric start, operating hours counter, oil and temperature control
Cleaning function for engine and hydraulic cooling.
Hydraulic crawler running gear with direct drive, proportional speed control for each crawler running gear via radio control, forward as well as in reverse, adjustment of the crawler running gears with rotary potentiometer on the hand-held transmitter (simplifies working on the steep slopes).
Forward: 0–10 km/h | reverse: 0 - 10 km/h Maximum speed continuously adjustable via rotary potentiometer on the hand-held transmitter.
Standard 1280 mm, Optional hydraulic track width adjustment: Adjustable from 1280 – 1700 mm
max. slope gradient (depending on subsoil):
Up to 60° with applicable equipment
200 m (line of sight)
- Driving / steering (continuously variable, proportional)
- Engine start / stop
- Continuously variable control of engine speed
- Continuously variable control of speed and rotary direction of PTO shaft
- Mirroring of power drive control
- Raising of mounted implement
optional functions / accessories
- Additional double-acting hydraulic connections
- Tilt sensor
- Warning light
- Rotating beacon
- Automatic extinguishing system
- Hydraulic track width adjustment
- Various crawler tracks Spikes / rubber transport blocks
Approx. 820 kg (base machine incl. crawler running gear; without accessory device).