- Kohler 2-cylinder petrol engine 20,1 kW (27 HP)
- Exhaust level: EU level V / EPA Phase III
- Air-cooled, electric start, operating hours counter
Permanent hydraulic drive of all four wheels or spiked rollers, proportional speed control and steering via the radio control, forward as well as reverse, adjustment of the wheels via rotary potentiometer on the hand-held transmitter (simplifies working on the steep slopes).
Forward: 0–10 km/h | Reverse: 0 - 10 km/h Maximum speed continuously adjustable via rotary potentiometer on the hand-held transmitter.
1000 –1400 mm (depending on tyres)
max. slope gradient
60° (depending on subsoil and setup)
200 m (visibility range)
- Driving / steering (continuously adjustable, proportional)
- Engine start / engine stop
- Continuously adjustable control of the engine speed
- Switching the power take-off on and off
- Mirroring of the drive control
- Lifting of the add-on device
optional functions / accessories
- Crab steering
- Circumferential light
- Tilt switch
Approx. 450 - 500kg (base machine, no implement).